| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,720 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 197 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 197 | I just picked up a clutch cover from another person here on stovebolt. My truck never had one before, so I am pretty exited about getting it. One problem though, I don't have any bolts or know what size/ thread count they where for replacement. Does anyone here know what bolts I need?
62' GMC Fleetside 3/4 ton 235 4-speed. Time makes fools of us all.
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 899 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 899 | 1/4-20x1/2" pan head is what I have. Takes four!
Ed
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 197 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 197 | Thank you, I saw that it's only 4 (at least from the holes I can remove the caked on dirt from) 
62' GMC Fleetside 3/4 ton 235 4-speed. Time makes fools of us all.
| | |
| |
| |