The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Otto Skorzeny, dt235sd, Peggy M, klhansen), 85 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,088
Posts1,056,390
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1376626 09/10/2020 2:23 PM
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 18
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 18
55 chevy 3100 trk, 4 speed on floor left truck in neutral in garage went out and started and tried to put in gear all it did was grind, shut off truck and put it in reverse and put in clutch and cranked it moved as I turned it over ? I then tried a forward gear and cranked with clutch in and it moved forward? So I assume that the clutch is engaged, how can I get it disengaged? throwout bearing seems ok as I run the clutch in and out all seems good but it sure as hell is not? Help please! Daddy D

Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 388
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 388
I had this similar/same problem several years ago... here's the thread and suggestions that were given to me.

https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...sm420-shifting-problems.html#Post1027646


Moderated by  Dusty53, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0