| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 308 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 308 | Anyone use this with success? I have two 1954 engines, one is perfect, the other is sluggish. I only use non-ethanol fuel. Is it worth the money or is it snake oil? 49 and 51 AD--Thanks Bill
Last edited by 49 3100; 08/29/2020 6:04 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,061 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,061 | I have used SeaFoam for several years. I like it.
1946 1-ton Panel 1952 1-ton Comml. W/Grain Body | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 | They are all snake oil. But, sometimes snake oil is just what your truck needs.ðŸ›
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | "Sea Foam PF16"
PF16 or SF16? | | | | | Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 308 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 308 | | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | $6.97 at WalMart (no shipping) and at Amazon (free shipping for Prime members). | | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,280 Renaissance Man | | Renaissance Man Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,280 | I am not a big fan of using miracle-in-a-can before I have gone over every component which makes an engine run right.
1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission
| | |
| |
| |