The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (1955 1 Series, tclederman, walter74, LAROKE), 133 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,122
Posts1,056,332
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1375100 08/28/2020 4:05 AM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 19
5
'Bolter
'Bolter
5 Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 19
Hello Fellas, I'm Johnny from Los Angeles. I've been a member of this awesome website for a few years now but mostly just to buy and sell parts. I would like to get more involved and decided to introduce myself and take part more in the forums. I love old Chevy and GMC trucks . I have a 52 5 Window, a 40 half ton, and I'm currently piecing together a 34-36 truck. I'm all about trucks. I'm into mustang II suspensions, 250 str8 six engines, and tall white walls. I like dropped axles to but don't like the bump steer that comes with it. Oh yeah and de arched rear leaf springs.
Attachments
image.jpeg (213.51 KB, 71 downloads)
image.jpeg (126.26 KB, 72 downloads)
image.png (619.89 KB, 65 downloads)

Last edited by 5WINDOWJOHN; 08/28/2020 4:21 AM.
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
Welcome to the Stovebolt madness. There is no cure! shake

Looks like you do good work. You will find that not all here share your passion for modified trucks but we do have a group of hotrodders who hang around and we certainly help them when they need it.


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,409
J
Former Workshop Owner
Former Workshop Owner
J Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,409
Hello Johnny,

Looks like you have a '68 Chevelle hidden behind your '40. thumbs_up

Glad you stepped out of the shadows.

John


~ J Lucas
2006 GMC Envoy 4.2 I6
2023 Ram 2500/Cumins 6.7 I6
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Wife’s)
2002 Silverado 2500 Gas 6.0
1941 Chevy 1/2-Ton
1942 Chevy 1.5-Ton SWB
In the Gallery
My Flicker Photos!
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,441
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,441
Welcome to the 'bolt. It looks like you have a nice set of parts.


Another quality post.
Real Trucks Rattle
HELP! The Paranoids are after me!

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0