| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
117
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 | This 4-hole bracket is to the left of the cowl ventilator knob supports, and I'm trying to figure out if it's OEM or aftermarket.
3 of the 4 holes are the same size and have tabs in them. The second from the left is smaller in diameter and has no tab.
I plan to remove it if it's not original. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2020 Posts: 79 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2020 Posts: 79 | Looks like an 70’s - 80’s era switch panel for those lighted toggle switches.
Last edited by AwDang; 08/20/2020 11:53 PM.
Pat 1940’s tech was great in the 40’s
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 | Looks like an 70’s - 80’s era switch panel for those lighted toggle switches. Ooh you may be right! | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | Is this in your '57 Panel? | | | | | Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 | Yes, just to the right of the steering wheel. Trying to decide whether or not I should remove it. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 431 | I'm going to pull that thing, but I'll hang onto it for a while, in the event that I see one like it on another truck somewhere. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 51 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 51 | Maybe in a previous life the truck had a plow or something else that needed a gang of lights and switches | | |
| |
| |