| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 A teacher, but always an apprentice. | | A teacher, but always an apprentice. Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 | Does anybody know the part number for the 1 ton Huck brake shoe return springs? Front and rear? I was looking at the parts books and wasn’t exactly sure which number I needed. Thanks for the help. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 293 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 293 | I'm sure in my book or maybe in the build book I maybe able to find a number I'll have a look and let you know. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 A teacher, but always an apprentice. | | A teacher, but always an apprentice. Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 | Is this the part number for a GM 1ton and up brake return spring?
P/n: 3680890
Last edited by Fox; 08/17/2020 5:58 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy Fox, the part number you quoted is the correct one. Jim Carter has their part number ME148, I won't quote a price as my catalogue is old, hope that helps. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 293 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 293 | HI Fox, This is the part number from Orange parts
47-09515 47-52 front, 1 ton . . . . . . . . . .$ 14.00 ea. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 A teacher, but always an apprentice. | | A teacher, but always an apprentice. Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 | Thanks boys! I had a very old friend/adopted sister whom I hadn’t seen in about 8 years stop in. She loved the truck and I couldn’t take her for a spin! I was irritated to say the least. Springs on order.
Last edited by Fox; 08/19/2020 5:19 AM.
| | |
| |
| |