| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,640 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 85 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 85 | Ok ya all can quit laughing at me, I figured it out. If you need to know, send message. | | | | | Joined: May 2015 Posts: 11,110 Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums | | Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums Joined: May 2015 Posts: 11,110 | I'm not laughing at you, as I have no idea how it comes off. I'd probably just unbolt everything in sight and see what comes loose. 
Kevin 1951 Chevy 3100 work truckFollow this saga in Project JournalPhotos 1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car) Busting rust since the mid-60's If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together. | | |
| |
| |