| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
100
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,317 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 114 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 114 | Im ready to put my oil line back in but I will have to build it from what I have read, gone thru a dozen post on different forums and Im still confused on what fittings I need, I would prefer not to try and sweat soldier the pass side block fitting
woof359 Family 1952 3100 5 Window
| | |
| |
| |