I disassemble my head and had it resurfaced but couldn't get back to it until now. I took several pictures which help but I didn't capture the detail I should have. Can anyone point me to a diagram showing detailed view of each part and order they go in.
Just a couple small issues Im not totally sure on.. Example... There are two different types end pieces that sandwich the valve spring.. Just not sure if they go on the intake or exhaust valve springs.
I don't know if this'll do you much good. It's a small image but the best I have. On my 216 the valve keepers are the same on intake and exhaust.
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
Thanks Tiny, Unfortunately is doesnt help. What I need is an expanded parts view of an intake and exhaust valve assembly. I appreciate the help though. Just surprised I cant find the information, You would think that it would be important enough to be in the shop manual.
Just a couple small issues Im not totally sure on.. Example... There are two different types end pieces that sandwich the valve spring.. Just not sure if they go on the intake or exhaust valve springs.
Can you post a few images of these "two types of end pieces" ?