| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,297 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 A teacher, but always an apprentice. | | A teacher, but always an apprentice. Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 | Summer is creeping up on me and I’m looking to get some patch panels for the other truck sitting in the driveway. 1950 Chevy 1300 (Cdn). My floorboards aren’t terrible but still leave a lot to be desired. I am considering getting a pair of floorboards to weld in. My question is this though:
Do these reproduction panels have the cab mount brace attached to the underside? Or do I need to order those separately and weld them on myself?
Thanks! | | | | | Joined: May 2015 Posts: 11,082 Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums | | Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums Joined: May 2015 Posts: 11,082 | The floor sections I got (that included the toeboard) didn't come with the cab mount braces already installed. The complete floor pans sold with the seat riser and rockers may come with the supports, but I can't confirm that. You probably don't need to replace that much, though.
I think you'll need to order the supports separately.
Kevin 1951 Chevy 3100 work truckFollow this saga in Project JournalPhotos 1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car) Busting rust since the mid-60's If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 A teacher, but always an apprentice. | | A teacher, but always an apprentice. Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 | | | |
| |
| |