Working on a 48 big bolt. The arm on the back of the wiper arm should it be twisted like in picture or should it be straight? If anyone has one that is original can you post a picture? Thanks
1948 1.5 ton grain truck with pto driven dump bed.
Thanks. Duh , didn’t think of looking it up on the net. I just came straight here. It looks like maybe it’s supposed to be there. Pictures in parts catalogs just show the knob.
1948 1.5 ton grain truck with pto driven dump bed.
thanks brad and kevinski. By looking at both your pictures it appears that my switch is correct. Also having that black and white picture of the layout is nice. I’m glad I didn’t straighten mine out. Lol. Thanks again
1948 1.5 ton grain truck with pto driven dump bed.
Woof 359 that doesn't sound good. I'd like to help but I don't know much about these things. I'm more familiar with old mustang. I'm sure someone will come along with good advice. Good luck to ya.
1948 1.5 ton grain truck with pto driven dump bed.