The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (GMCJammer51, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, Phak1), 109 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,117
Posts1,056,296
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1352677 04/01/2020 1:26 AM
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,003
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,003
Well a week or two ago, i got a paper flyer from Brothers Trucks. I was getting board, so decided because of such a great spring saving discount in the paper, id make an order. Well i found a great deal on a complete window channel kit for both doors on sale for 64.99, reg price was 119.99. Yea baby. Tear into some doors for some desperately needed rubber. Then i decided to get a glove box insert to boot. Total was about 80.00. Well, when i went to complete the order, shipping was 20 something bucs. So i closed the window and said to myself, maybe some other time. Then a day or so later, i got a code from them via email for free shipping. Thought this is great, yea baby again. Well went back to my cart, put in code in and bang..... Nothing.....shipping didnt come off total. Tried virtual talk, three times mind you, and still.... nothing. Emailed them through their contact form yesterday and still.... nothing. Cant get no satisfaction. Maybe they are closed? Antibody else dealing with this? I think they wanted me to pull da trigger and pay, but they're not going to ship anytime soon anyhow. I dont know, but use caution. Something's not right with em.

Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,989
7
'Bolter
'Bolter
7 Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,989
I think many things are in limbo due to the virus. I was in communication with a company about a remanufactured long block for my K3500 diesel dually, for the past few days I can't get a response.


1957 Chevrolet 5700 LCF 283 SM420 2 speed rear, 1955 IH 300U T/A, 1978 Corvette 350 auto, 1978 Yamaha DT175, 1999 Harley Davidson Softail Fat Boy
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,049
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,049
Originally Posted by 78buckshot
I think many things are in limbo due to the virus. I was in communication with a company about a remanufactured long block for my K3500 diesel dually, for the past few days I can't get a response.
I agree. I have spent the last week and a half shutting down 3 of my nonessential businesses in three states. One of which will be too expensive to reopen. I'm behind on all of my stuff. These are hard times to run a business so I think we need to cut them some slack. I have never had a problem with Brothers. Thank you for your time.


Old enough to know better, too young to resist.
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,003
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,003
Wow. Sounds like you might need a break. Give them a break? Why? They are still permitted to sell parts just like the part stores are. Poor customer service is the problem. By the way, i finally got a response today. I cant use free shipping on sale items was the reason. Well why did i get the free shipping code to finish the sale for what was in my cart? They already knew that 1 of the 2 things in there was on sale.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0