The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (78buckshot, 49oneton, Napco Man, Otto Skorzeny, tclederman), 121 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,623
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1334075 11/17/2019 2:47 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 66
P
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
P Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 66
Are he front fenders and grill the same on the suburban and 1/2 ton truck the same I know I heard something about the rear fenders not being the same

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Try using punctuation in future messages.

The answer is "yes".

Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,002
V
VEW Offline
'Bolter
'Bolter
V Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,002
I'm reluctant to correct anyone on this site, especially Tim. But I believe the rear fenders on a 46 Suburban are narrower than a 41-46 pickup. ie, not the same.

But in re-reading your post, I'm not sure if I understood your question (because of the lack of punctuation smile.

Grills are the same, rear fenders are different.

Last edited by VEW; 11/18/2019 1:57 PM.

~ Victor
1941 3/4-Ton Pickup (in process). Read about it in the DITY Gallery
1955 Grumman Kurbside "Doughboy" 235/3 on tree w/ OD
1957 3100 - moved on
1959 C4500 Short Bus "Magic Bus" - moved on
1959 G3800 1 Ton Dually "Chief" - moved on
1958 C4400 Viking "Thor" ~ moved on to fellow Bolter

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
A bit of a compounded grammar/punctuation problem, Victor.

"Are he front fenders and grill the same on the suburban and 1/2 ton truck the same"
My answer is "yes".

I think the original post was not asking if the front and rear fenders are different (of course they are different).



Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0