| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,261 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 5 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 5 | Hi friends,
First post and I need your help. I have a broken saddle plate on the rear of my 54 2 ton. Cast iron piece. I have a single speed rear end with square axle tubes. Eaton axle I believe. All of the boneyard replacements I have come across are for round tube. All the local big truck spring shops say GM part, can’t help ya. Any ideas? Thx.
1954 6500 235 I6 75% truck 25% rust | | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 1,611 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 1,611 | Hey new guy,
You may want to go to the "parts wanted" section and place a request. Pictures of what you want will also help. The part most likely exists, it just may take a little time to find. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 5 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 5 | I guess maybe I spoke too soon. I dropped the old one off at a 100 year old machine shop this morning and they're going to make one for me. Woot woot! | | |
| |
| |