[b][/b] I believe the spring and the large strange shaped washer go below the cab, underneath. To secure the the parking brake arm to the transmission. But not sure? Also i believe that the flat shaped part with what appears to be rod grasp go on the parking brake grip handle but not certain?
The flat thingy looks like a wheel cylinder adjustment hole cover (goes in the backing plate).
Did you take it apart??
~ John
A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.
1949 Chevrolet 3804 In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum 1973 IH 1310 Dump 1963 Kaiser M38A1 2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie" 2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)
I did take it apart 8 years ago unfortunately I have 1950 GMC 1 TONNE PICK UP with a 4 speed manual transmission Reason i associated the parts with the parking brake assembly is that i had the assembly chromed