Hi guys, Does anyone have any new studs for 42 chev. 1 1/2 ton truck. 2 13/16 long 9/16 bolt size fine Picture of specs attached.. Thanks in advance. Jack
Hy jack02, okay some more research has yielded another Dorman part number 610-303.1, I realize it is longer than required, but you can always cut them down, hope that helps
What size are the holes in your wheels? If 5/8", there is a selection of them. Spline ID in the hub is important, as well as length. I found some at a GM dealer, they had no clue what they fit, searched by dimension in their paperwork, had to order 1 ea. as samples 'til I found one that fit.
Ed
'37 GMC T-18 w/ DD 4-53T, RTO-610, 6231 aux., '95 GMC running gear, full disc brakes, power steering, 22.5 wheels and tires. '47 GMC 1 ton w/ 302, NP-540, 4wd, full width Blazer front axle. '54 GMC 630 w/ 503 gasser, 5 speed, ex fire truck, shortened WB 4', install 8' bed. '55 GMC 370 w/270, 420 4 speed, grain, dump bed truck from ND. Works OK.