The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (TUTS 59, RLB, Otto Skorzeny, 52Carl, Gray_Ghost, ShopRag), 132 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,130
Posts1,056,714
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#131480 06/22/2003 4:20 PM
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 24
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 24
I'm looking at getting the Bitchin' Products recessed firewall and floorboards to match.

Anyone have these? Good Fit? Etc?

It's either that or do something custom...like the old wheelbarrow trick and then smooth the rest of the firewall. I found out yesterday that someone had a a field day with a torch blowing holes in my firewal behind a panel that they had screwed in. When I took the panel off my heater core fell out!

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 438
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 438
BigChevy-

I did not end up purchasing one of these body sections, but they were most helpful on the phone as I researched my options. They're some sweeeet options. I can't relate an opinion about the products, but good customer serivce is always a plus.


Moderated by  Fibonachu, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0