The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Rich'sToys, rfs56trk, Otto Skorzeny, Rnl364), 156 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,437
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1312792 06/01/2019 5:43 PM
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 11
F
'Bolter
'Bolter
F Offline
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 11
Hey, I've bought a cab and a truck in Canada, stored with a friend till I fill a sea can, coming to the UK, Lincolnshire for a rebuild, planning a Vortec from a 2000's something RWD and some kind of IFS. the truck I am using for the base is the GMC. Going to keep looking for the rear box till I am ready to ship if I do not have one will order the new sheet metal.

Not going to be a patina truck will be painted and shiny.

What do you think?? Also, anyone in Alberta who knows of rear box and fenders for sale let me know smile
Attachments
IMG_0027.gif (1.68 MB, 24 downloads)
IMG_0027.gif (1.68 MB, 26 downloads)
IMG_0071.gif (1.37 MB, 26 downloads)

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,441
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,441
Welcome to the Stovebolt madness. There is no cure! shake


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0