The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 108 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,292
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6
I just picked up a 1977 Chevy van steering column from a wrecking yard for my 52 1/2 ton?--it looks almost brand new. Would you guys have paid that much for it?? I can take it back--Ohter yards wanted $20 - $125 for some that looked fairly used...


^Frankentruck^
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 12
T
New Guy
New Guy
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 12
Does it tilt or telescope? Probably keyless? Check out ididit to see how top of the line aftermarket compares. I think I saw a shifterless steel for $225(?). ididit\'s site

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6
It was a keyless tilt column--black.


^Frankentruck^
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 58
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 58
At $200 a piece I'd sell you all the columns you wanted. Going price at swaps around here is usually $100- $125

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 398
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 398
Peter, those are WAY COOL for an old vehicle...they have the right "look" to them. I'm not sure what the going rate is for them nowadays, but I only paid $50 for mine. Mind you, I bought it about 12 years ago...

Wannabe smile


"Don't expect anything and you'll never be disappointed"

Moderated by  Fibonachu, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0