| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,305 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 6 Member | | Member Joined: May 2001 Posts: 6 | I just picked up a 1977 Chevy van steering column from a wrecking yard for my 52 1/2 ton?--it looks almost brand new. Would you guys have paid that much for it?? I can take it back--Ohter yards wanted $20 - $125 for some that looked fairly used...
^Frankentruck^
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 12 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 12 | Does it tilt or telescope? Probably keyless? Check out ididit to see how top of the line aftermarket compares. I think I saw a shifterless steel for $225(?). ididit\'s site | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 6 Member | | Member Joined: May 2001 Posts: 6 | It was a keyless tilt column--black.
^Frankentruck^
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 58 Member | | Member Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 58 | At $200 a piece I'd sell you all the columns you wanted. Going price at swaps around here is usually $100- $125 | | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 398 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 398 | Peter, those are WAY COOL for an old vehicle...they have the right "look" to them. I'm not sure what the going rate is for them nowadays, but I only paid $50 for mine. Mind you, I bought it about 12 years ago... Wannabe 
"Don't expect anything and you'll never be disappointed"
| | |
| |
| |