The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
9 members (Bogart's Truck, Donf, TexasA&M48Truck, kades51, jmoore, Gdads51, Otto Skorzeny, 2 invisible), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,132
Posts1,056,379
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 30
Y
Olddog
Olddog
Y Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 30
I recently purchased a cab (Chevy) plate on LH door pillar has a #9GP-F, bottom right in a box states 8133. Anyone no the year? Guy I purchased from did not know the year.
Any help much appreciated.
Mike.

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 30
Y
Olddog
Olddog
Y Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 30
Thank you very much, I appreciate your knowledge.
I am having some trouble navigating in these forums,
hopefully I get it right soon!
Again thank you for identifying this cab. I have a 1948 GMC
Cab on it is rusted away, hope to use this 1949.
Mike.


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0