| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,418 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 4 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 4 | I have a '41 chevy 2 ton and I am thinking about putting it on a late model one ton frame. Has anyone done this is what is the best(read cheap and easy) frame to use? I am wanting a long distance traveling truck. 
long live gm
| | |
| |
| |