| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 367 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 367 | I have a 59 longbed frame that was chopped up by previous owners. The trans/bellhousing support was cut off so a later model drivetrain could be used.I picked up a 54 crossmember and have drilled out the rivits from the old support. now it looks like the 54 crossmember is not as wide as the 59 frame. short by 2".And the mounting holes are a little off. Was a 54 frame narrower than my 59? | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,098 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,098 |
1956 3100 Pickup/Red/350/3sp OD/PS/Disc Brakes 1957 Bel Air Sport Coupe/Red/355/TH350/PS/Disc Brakes 2017 Silverado LT Single Cab SB/Black/5.3/6 Speed Trans 1947 Willys CJ2A w/F-Head engine
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 367 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 367 | Thanks, I guess I need a plan C. | | |
| |
| |