| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,487 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 26 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 26 | I have an original stabilizer/anti sway bar from a gmc 1950 1/2 ton pick up that I want to restore and use on my 1953 3100
I need to replace all the rubber bushings.
Does anyone know where I can buy bushings that will fit?
Thanks in advance | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,270 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,270 | I think that Steele Rubber and Jim Carter had the two styles needed for 47-55 Chevrolet.
I do not know if they will be correct for your Canadian truck/frame, but, I would guess "yes". | | | | | Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 26 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 26 | Thank you Jim,
I will give them a call | | |
| |
| |