Click on image for the lowdown.
====
12 members (HandyAndy , 3B , Oswald , Gdads51 , 1955 1 Series , Jon G , Southerntruck , Otto Skorzeny , Gray_Ghost , Peggy M , 2 invisible),
155
guests, and
2
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,103
Posts1,056,183
Members48,436
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 17
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 17
I had this same truck in high school in the late 70's and I always regretted selling it, so I bought this last year from GR Auto in Michigan and I am very happy with it. It has a 396, 3 spd. auto trans, factory AC, first year front disk brakes, and the best trim and paint package offered in 1971!
Attachments
55 GMC 3100 2nd Series 71 GMC 1500 Super Custom
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,969
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,969
Professional Novice