| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (CuzzFuzz),
101
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,425 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 272 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 272 | Is there a simple way to do this? I mean by getting napa parts rather than some hot rod over priced stuff? I have drums now but thought if parts were easy to get I would try to do disc if there was not a huge expense involved. Any Ideas? | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 58 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 58 | Try Steel Tech Solutions at 618 997 4238. He makes mounting plates for under a hundred that allow you to bolt up late model calipers and rotors to almost any rearend. He supplies a list of all components needed along with part numbers, right down to hoses and brake cables. All stuff that you can buy at any parts store. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 364 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 364 | In 2 deep...I faced the same problem with my 52 Burb...I decided to replace the entire rear end with one from a 78 Cadillac. I used power discs from an early 70's Monte Carlo and booster, master cylinder and pedal assembly from a 70 Chevelle. The whole rear was @ $250. and the discs were another $100.I already had the booster, master cylinder, et al. The rear fit perfectly on my stock 52 AD frame. Everything works great. | | |
| |
| |