| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
108
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 33 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 33 | Does anyone know who builds Rear Bottom Corners for the 53 Panel Truck? Looks like I am rotted up about 12 inches. Any other ideas? | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | You will not find any better panel at any better price. The man's name is Ray Stanley. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 33 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 33 | Thanks for the info. I have made the connection. | | |
| |
| |