Click on image for the lowdown.
====
0 members (),
97
guests, and
1
robot. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,128
Posts1,056,358
Members48,441
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 155
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 155
I have a late model 292 it came with these block mounted mounts that accept the SBC mounts I am wondering if the towers from an 83 that had a small block will work Any help please
Attachments
I have a 55 second gen!,, work in progress 1963 long bed step side driver Just a guy who digs old trucks!
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,316
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,316
Look like a mount from early 70,s chevy truck what year of a 292 is the engine. I am thinking 73 ,74 may be the same as late as 83.
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,597
Riding in the Passing Lane
Riding in the Passing Lane
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,597
Those are for 73 up mounts. The mount bolts to the frame & a long horizontal bolt goes though them.
They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing. 1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne Super In the Gallery Forum
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 155
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 155
Thanks I am trying to find out if the part bolted to the chassis and the cross member are the same as the ones used on a small block CHevy?
I have a 55 second gen!,, work in progress 1963 long bed step side driver Just a guy who digs old trucks!