Hi Folks, I'm closing in on being able to put my motor and trans in my 47. I need a clutch fork and I'm hoping someone has a decent picture of an original one for these trucks.
Here are some pictures of my clutch fork, from a '49 216 w/ SM420 4-speed. Unfortunately it's still installed, so you can't see the ball joint mounting, but you can see both the ends and basic shape. Even better, the close-up picture shows the p/n, which looks like 839240. I did a quick search and found one on eBay eBay Listing
there was never a fork boot for these trucks right? mice made a nest all around my clutch, then the clutch ate the nest into it's workings until it started slipping. i made a boot from old tire tubes and plugged the inspection holes on the front side of the housing time will tell if the mice get back in... -s