some of you are going to beat me up on "checking the search feature" first, but I did that and not a lot of help.
Brake pedal went to the floor 2 days ago. The culprit was obvious - or at least I thought it was - as the driver rear wheel cylinder appeared to be leaking. Replaced / repaired with kit...no big deal there. Brake fluid level was low also (no surprise, as much of the fluid was on the inside of my tire). After repair, bled the brakes, fartherest to nearest the MC. Guess what. NO leak is seen now, but STILL NO BRAKES. Front left wheel catching only. Pedal goes to floor. Filled reservoir. Should I re-bleed again? Pedal doesn't fill like air. THe MC is a single reservoir and is 5 yrs old (4,000 miles, maybe). How can I tell if the MC is bad? Should I re-adjust all brakes? why is the front driver catching but nothing else. Brakes were decent before all this. sorry so long.....just trying to put all the info our there. any help appreciated.