| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,695 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2017 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2017 Posts: 13 | Time to replace the original radiator in the old truck. I see aluminum replacements on eBay for $115. Anyone have luck with these? Suggestions on a replacement?
DVM
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 | I have had good results with the aluminum radiator. Pay close attention to the customer feedback and buy from a good seller. 
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,270 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,270 | | | | | | Joined: Apr 2017 Posts: 47 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2017 Posts: 47 | I put one in my daughter's 66 Impala. Works great. Keeps it cool in the Texas heat. Added the electric fan kit for those 110°+ days in traffic. But, she hasn't needed to turn them on. I will probably add the thermo switch, since she has no Temp guage.
1955 Chevy (1st Series) 3600
| | |
| |
| |