The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (NJC, Gdads51, joe apple, 3B, 3800GUY, 1 invisible), 83 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,130
Posts1,056,367
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1278793 09/02/2018 1:10 PM
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,600
2
Moderator
Moderator
2 Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,600
Those that needs their shirts mailed to them.
PM me your address.

Send payment to me also. A check will be fine.

Don King
5025 st. rd. "PP"
New Bloomfield, Mo.
65063

$15 bucks a shirt and $3.50 for shipping.

Thanks
Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
2-Ton #1279114 09/04/2018 10:52 PM
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 13
S
New Guy
New Guy
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 13
Don,

I will plan on picking mine up at the show and get you paid. I believe I ordered two of them.

2-Ton #1281110 09/22/2018 1:20 AM
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,708
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,708
Got my T-shirts today. Great Job! Thanks Don.


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 71
X
'Bolter
'Bolter
X Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 71
Wayne, your quote is the first to actually make me laugh out loud..... smile


1966 K20 long bed
2-Ton #1281267 09/23/2018 9:37 PM
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 64
H
'Bolter
'Bolter
H Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 64
Got my shirt Thursday. I wanted to thank you for making sure those got out to us.


Moderated by  Peggy M 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0