| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,600 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,600 | Those that needs their shirts mailed to them. PM me your address.
Send payment to me also. A check will be fine.
Don King 5025 st. rd. "PP" New Bloomfield, Mo. 65063
$15 bucks a shirt and $3.50 for shipping.
Thanks Don 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2015 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2015 Posts: 13 | Don,
I will plan on picking mine up at the show and get you paid. I believe I ordered two of them. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,708 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,708 | Got my T-shirts today. Great Job! Thanks Don. Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 71 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 71 | Wayne, your quote is the first to actually make me laugh out loud..... 
1966 K20 long bed
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 64 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 64 | Got my shirt Thursday. I wanted to thank you for making sure those got out to us. | | |
| |
| |