The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Jon G, dt235sd, Wally / Montana, 1 invisible), 93 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,269
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 206
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 206
What adhesive ( brand name , spray can if available) do y'all advise to glue vinyl upholstery directly to roof panel as headliner in task force trucks?? I've cleaned metal and used 3 M. Adhesive but when truck heats up it turns loose and sags. I'm using the same lined backing vinyls that I had seat recovered with. Please give me some advice of something you've had good success with. Thanks fellas😧


The 1958 TRI-FECTA
Stepside, Fleetside and Cameo

In the Gallery
More Fleetside pix
More Cameo pix
More Apache Stepside pix
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 338
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 338

Last edited by FootStomper; 08/21/2018 3:49 AM.

~~ Darcy

1959 GMC 9310 Canadian- built Shortbox Fleetside Deluxe
FootStomper
In the Stovebolt Gallery
In the Project Journals Forum
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
Use what the pros use. 3M #38808. The stuff sold at Autozone, O'Reilly's, etc is not effective. I did my 98 C3500 4 years ago and still no issues.


Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0