| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,271 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 335 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 335 | Not that many people in the Northeast so decided to mention this here. I have tons of small parts as well as 351 V6 305V6 3spd 5spd etc that I have to get out of my yard. Since I won't ship seems I can't move them hopefully someone in this thread can use them. Burb stuff too. Best way to get in touch with me is a facebook P.M. Don Thela | | | | | Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 21 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 21 | Don,
I sent you a FB friend request. Might be interested in the 305, pending a vehicle acquisition.
Brad | | | | | Joined: Sep 2018 Posts: 1 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Sep 2018 Posts: 1 | Also in western NY and looking for a 1941-1954 Chevy 3100 frame. Prefer the 1941-1946 vintage, but can make the AD work as well.
David | | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 96 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 96 | Hello, I am looking for Burb stuff. Specifically the brackets to hold down the rear seats.41-46.
Thanks, Richard
Richard J Patrick - 1946 Suburban
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 109 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 109 | Hello
I am looking for a 51 cab and doors
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 914 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 914 | QMS, I gave a fellow bolter a complete rolling chassis that I was told was a 1945 3100. Contact me if you are interested. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 45 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 45 | Hi Don, I'm interested in parts for my 51. Front fenders, and tail gate mostly. Thank you, Gerry | | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 45 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 45 | Hi Don, P.M. sent. Thank you, Gerry Lee | | |
| |
| |