The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (JW51), 151 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,279
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1275938 08/12/2018 12:20 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 335
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 335
Not that many people in the Northeast so decided to mention this here. I have tons of small parts as well as 351 V6 305V6 3spd 5spd etc that I have to get out of my yard. Since I won't ship seems I can't move them hopefully someone in this thread can use them. Burb stuff too. Best way to get in touch with me is a facebook P.M. Don Thela

Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 21
B
New Guy
New Guy
B Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 21
Don,

I sent you a FB friend request. Might be interested in the 305, pending a vehicle acquisition.

Brad

Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 1
Q
QMS Offline
Moderated
Moderated
Q Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 1
Also in western NY and looking for a 1941-1954 Chevy 3100 frame. Prefer the 1941-1946 vintage, but can make the AD work as well.

David

Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 96
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 96
Hello,
I am looking for Burb stuff. Specifically the brackets to hold down the rear seats.41-46.

Thanks, Richard


Richard J Patrick - 1946 Suburban
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 109
E
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
E Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 109
Hello

I am looking for a 51 cab and doors

QMS #1290778 12/12/2018 2:26 PM
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 914
3
'Bolter
'Bolter
3 Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 914
QMS, I gave a fellow bolter a complete rolling chassis that I was told was a 1945 3100.
Contact me if you are interested.

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 45
5
'Bolter
'Bolter
5 Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 45
Hi Don, I'm interested in parts for my 51. Front fenders, and tail gate mostly. Thank you, Gerry

DThela #1295268 01/18/2019 11:19 AM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 45
5
'Bolter
'Bolter
5 Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 45
Hi Don, P.M. sent. Thank you, Gerry Lee


Moderated by  Hambone 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0