| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,355 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 60 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 60 | Need a few lug studs for 57 4400 frt wheels. 10 lug maybe part number of replacements. 1959 Chevy Viking 60 & WreckerIn the Stovebolt GallerySee I told you it would work. That Beaver Cleaver will do anything..... | | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy cdandelivery, the o.e.m. p/n appears to be 5845873, hope that helps. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 | If you can get one out take it to your local NAPA and see if they can match it. You might be surprised.ðŸ›
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 Big Bolt Forum Moderator | | Big Bolt Forum Moderator Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 | are the ones on the left side LH threads like they are on the 6400 6 lug stud centered wheels? | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | The Chevy 1-1/2 ton should have hub centered wheels, and therefore all right handed studs. By 57 I believe the Chevy 2 Tons were stud centered Budd wheels, and so were GMC 1-1/2 and 2 ton. Left hand studs on left side of truck. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 Big Bolt Forum Moderator | | Big Bolt Forum Moderator Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 | Thanks, Grigg, I was not sure if the hub centered wheels used LH threads on the left side or not, now I know! | | |
| |
| |