| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,568 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 22 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 22 | I’m looking to purchase a Stainless Y section in 1.5” but I’m struggling to find any available
Is anyone able to suggest a US supplier for these?
Thanks in advance
49 Suburban Project
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 523 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 523 | I use a guy down the street from me. He does made to order work in his shop. Did my MG and so far the front half of my 46 truck (from just the old section I gave him). I could get his name and e-mail for you if you wish. His rates are good.
Bob
BobS46
| | |
| |
| |