Click on image for the lowdown.
====
7 members (WICruiser , Peggy M , 55shaker , Hotrod Lincoln , Steelonsteel , TS3600 , GRNHydra ),
124
guests, and
3
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,141
Posts1,056,470
Members48,441
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 11
New Guy
New Guy
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 11
4 colors later and I am closing in on the original color which is I believe to be blue. Marlin?
Attachments
Last edited by Ralph266; 05/20/2018 8:22 PM .
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
Most members can’t see Photobucket Images.ðŸ›
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 11
New Guy
New Guy
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 11
Most members can’t see Photobucket Images.ðŸ›
Is there a better way to post images. I thought I was following the instructions on the welcome page.
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
If you are referring to the The Stovebolt Forum Operators Manual, the image posting section is out of date (incorrect).
Here is image posting information that should be up-to-date:
https://www.stovebolt.com/forum/manual/StoveboltImagePolicy.pdf
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 506
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 506
4 colors later and I am closing in on the original color which is I believe to be export blue.
Here's some
Chevrolet color chips (scroll down) from 1958.
Maybe this will help.
-Tom 1950 Chevy 3100 w/ 1956 235
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 338
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 338
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 11
New Guy
New Guy
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 11
The question was what color is it? It was answered. I think I cut off the ? mark when I was getting rid of the photo bucket link. Thank you.
Last edited by Ralph266; 05/20/2018 9:52 PM .