The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (texczech, Peggy M), 100 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,136
Posts1,056,427
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1265907 05/14/2018 9:16 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 11
R
New Guy
New Guy
R Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 11
4 colors later and I am closing in on the original color which is I believe to be blue. Marlin?

Attachments
Paint.jpg (31.51 KB, 50 downloads)

Last edited by Ralph266; 05/20/2018 8:22 PM.
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
Most members can’t see Photobucket Images.🛠


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 11
R
New Guy
New Guy
R Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 11
Originally Posted by Justhorsenround
Most members can’t see Photobucket Images.🛠

Is there a better way to post images. I thought I was following the instructions on the welcome page.

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
If you are referring to the The Stovebolt Forum Operators Manual, the image posting section is out of date (incorrect).

Here is image posting information that should be up-to-date:
https://www.stovebolt.com/forum/manual/StoveboltImagePolicy.pdf


Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 506
O
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
O Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 506
Originally Posted by Ralph266
4 colors later and I am closing in on the original color which is I believe to be export blue.

Here's some Chevrolet color chips (scroll down) from 1958.

Maybe this will help.


-Tom

1950 Chevy 3100 w/ 1956 235
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 338
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 338
So, what's the question?


~~ Darcy

1959 GMC 9310 Canadian- built Shortbox Fleetside Deluxe
FootStomper
In the Stovebolt Gallery
In the Project Journals Forum
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 11
R
New Guy
New Guy
R Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 11
The question was what color is it? It was answered. I think I cut off the ? mark when I was getting rid of the photo bucket link.



Thank you.

Last edited by Ralph266; 05/20/2018 9:52 PM.

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0