What happens when the accelerator pump pushes the fuel into the discharge well? With the gasket in place and the air horn in place the discharge well is plugged? I'm cornfused how fuel gets to the air horn. Can someone draw me a picture or a cutaway somewhere? I'm not getting any fuel into the pipe/tube with the two holes at the top of the carb when I pump the accelerator. I have a new accelerator pump/piston, and when I plug the discharge well with my thumb and push the piston fuel sprays out from under my thumb. I'm still thinking that there is a blocked passage. I'm going to try the harbor freight sonic cleaner. Thanks very frustrated carb rebuilder!
Hey, think I found my problem, when I installed the "T" that holds the discharge spring/ball, I put it in the wrong position, blocking the very small passage? I will let you know tomorrow.
Last edited by Yakimabowtie; 02/23/2018 12:32 AM.