| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,633 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 793 Bondo Artiste | | Bondo Artiste Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 793 | Looking for feedback on the 47-53 12 volt wiper motors I see for sale out there. I see there is a option for one that will clear the stock choke cable, which is what I would want. Also will have stock radio in place.
Anyone out there install one recently?
This is for my 49 GMC Suburban project.
Thanks,
~ Phillip 1949 GMC Suburban - 10 year project 1952 Pontiac Chieftain Convertible straight 8 hydramatic 1945 GMC half ton truck - Driver- Sold 9-15-25 1946 Chevy COE - SOLD 1-5-26 BUH BYE CHEVY! 1959 GMC Half ton long bed NAPCO | | | | | Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 357 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 357 | Would this work? https://www.classicparts.com/1947-63-1964-66-w_Air-Heater-Motor-12-Volt/productinfo/68%2D009/
Julian Carter
1970 Triumph GT6 1967 Triumph TR4A 1952 Chevy 3600 1948 MG-TC
| | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | I have one of these for the 48-53. looks like a good kit, and very adaptable for location and fit. http://www.specialtypowerwindows.com/products/2However I have not installed it, you're welcome to come check it out in the box. In my research it seemed like the most robust and best aftermarket electric wiper option. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 793 Bondo Artiste | | Bondo Artiste Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 793 | Grigg, Thanks. I forgot you had that robust wiper motor. I'll be in touch.
~ Phillip 1949 GMC Suburban - 10 year project 1952 Pontiac Chieftain Convertible straight 8 hydramatic 1945 GMC half ton truck - Driver- Sold 9-15-25 1946 Chevy COE - SOLD 1-5-26 BUH BYE CHEVY! 1959 GMC Half ton long bed NAPCO | | |
| |
| |