| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
191
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 237 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 237 | Good evening all. What color should the firewall on my 64 be? Should it be the same as the outside of the truck or the same as the inside of the truck?
To be honest mine appears to be that champagne pewter looking color same as the inside of the truck. Now I have a 65 parts truck that has a light blue firewall that matches the out side of the truck.
What should it be?
Jesus is Lord! Only through the blood of Jesus are you washed clean of your sins. Come see us... Dad's Chevy Our VideoGod bless you! Michael..
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | the firewall will be body color, yours has had a repaint
Bill | | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 237 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 237 | I looked at my Dad's 60 1 ton dump and it has the same champagne pewter looking color like my 64. I have been sanding on the 64 and I do not see any paint under it. I would not have though any one would have ever stripped that down and repainted it but I am not sure.
Jesus is Lord! Only through the blood of Jesus are you washed clean of your sins. Come see us... Dad's Chevy Our VideoGod bless you! Michael..
| | |
| |
| |