| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,157 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 | | | | | | Joined: Nov 2017 Posts: 48 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2017 Posts: 48 | You can also call Geoff at Alretta Truck Parts (508) 788-9409. He had the rebuilt back shoes for my '51 2 ton Chevy 6100 and we have just started discussing a rebuilt Hydrovac for it too. He says they are in stock and ready to ship. He is a GREAT guy to know and is full of knowledge and good advice. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 70 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 70 | Thanks so much for the help guys. Gonna make some calls and get a rebuild kit. I’d just as soon be sure it’s in good shape before I take her out on the road. Looks like another fun little learning project anyway! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2017 Posts: 33 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2017 Posts: 33 | Thanks for posting this. I'm thinking about tackling the booster on a 49 4400. If I can still get the parts.
Last edited by KingG; 02/15/2018 8:03 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2017 Posts: 1 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2017 Posts: 1 | Your hydrovac looks exactly like the one I had rebuilt in my 49 6400, I sent mine to Reman Inc in Georgia, think it cost me $240 bucks + shipping to have them rebuild it, but they also sold rebuild kits too. | | |
| |
| |