| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,233 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 63 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 63 | hey guys first post here. I have a chance to get a 1966 K10 ..that has a shot body but the drivetrain is awesome. I was gonna see if I could take the body off my 1960 C10 and put it on the 1966 frame, both are longboxes, my 1960 is a stepside and the 66 is fleetside. the 1966 also has the 292 6cyl and the 1960 has the 235 6cyl. So anyone know if this would work?
Thanks,as always -Danny
1960 C-10 Stepside,Longbox 235,4spd 3.90 diff.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 | It should work, the 4x4 frames were very similar 60-72. Brian | | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 | I think the cab mounts are different, I know they are on the GMC cabd after '64. Check with Jolly at the 60-66 GMC page. | | |
| |
| |