| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,098 Posts1,056,167 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 | Can someone clarify what weatherstrip goes where on my '40. I have a " cab windlace " which looks like an overstuffed fender welt. I also have a rubber piece which has a channel next to a bulb in cross section. Any other pieces I might be missing around the doors ? Thanks guys ! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 14 | the bulb shape rubber i beleive seals the running board to the cab. i m not sure look at American Classic for pics  | | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 232 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 232 | The weather strip mounts around the door frame, not on the door its self. The screwed on trim holds the weather striping. If you need a pic let me know. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 14 | oops sorry  | | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 232 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 232 | Can anyone get britcon a pic? I tried when I got home and my camera was dead. Tried new batteries but nothing. Maybe the batteries I have are dead. Who knows, my kids probably killed it. | | |
| |
| |