| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (fonz8261, Otto Skorzeny, 55shaker, tclederman, TooMany2count, dt235sd, 1 invisible),
62
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,386 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 | I am going to buy a 66 parts truck, It is a c10 lwb with the wrap around rear bumper. I am going to try to sell some parts I dont need and was wondering if the rear bumper was worth anything? Also I build short bed trucks in these years so what is the long bed worth. It is near perfect on the passenger side and only a few dents on the drivers very solid. Just wondering if anyone would want to chime in thanks. | | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters | | Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 | One of those bumpers is on Ebay right now. My experience tells me they are not worth much more than their wt in scrap. Someone might want it but not likely to pay much. Certainly not worth paying if having to ship. As far as the long bed - it is worth something if in good shape. Long, straight beds are hard to find. Can't suggest a price without seeing the crinkles and potential rust. Fleetside or stepside? In our area, a good bed from AZ might get 1000. Then it has to be shipped | | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 | Thanks for the reply I did not think the bumper was worth much it is just I hardly ever see them. I dont like them personally. As for the bed it will be a good one just was not sure of the value.I know what the swb will bring. Once I get it I will get some pictures. It may be a week or so. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 | Ok I got the truck today. Here is the bed https://www.flickr.com/photos/152291864@N07/26397284089/in/dateposted-public/https://www.flickr.com/photos/152291864@N07/26397241429/in/dateposted-public/ | | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 | https://www.flickr.com/photos/152291864@N07/26397241429/in/dateposted-public/ | | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 | O well I cant figure out the stupid flicker I have pictures of it | | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 | Ok finally got it check out the pictures | | |
| |
| |