The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Justhorsenround, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln), 107 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,142
Posts1,056,485
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,953
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,953


1949 Chevy 1/2-Ton
"Sedgewick"
In the Gallery
1989 Caprice
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,997
S
Big Bolt Forum Co-moderator
Big Bolt Forum Co-moderator
S Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,997
Actually I don't know that one. That's a lot of cars to go in one fire.


A day without laughter is a day wasted- Charlie Chaplin
When wrestling a grizzly bear, you have to keep at it until the bear gets tired, not when you get tired.

1948 Chevy 2-Ton
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 843
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 843
Sad Story. I've been aware to the Collection,but never saw it.

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 2,195
Insomniac
Insomniac
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 2,195
Sad, indeed. From the pictures, I can see that they had at least 3 task force trucks; might be a member or visitor to this site. Condolences.


Gord 🇨🇦
----
1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 393
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 393
Sad loss of a bunch of classics. I was wondering if there was or wasn't a fire suppression system in place. Good no one was hurt.


It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,953
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,953
Fire suppression is the big question I have been hearing but did not want to mention it. Looked like a relatively new building. The owner was in Las Vegas attending the Barrette-Jackson auction.


1949 Chevy 1/2-Ton
"Sedgewick"
In the Gallery
1989 Caprice
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 273
O
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
O Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 273
Originally Posted by BC52
Sad Story. I've been aware to the Collection,but never saw it.

Same here. frown I was a fool.

Kinda like the stars and planets - since you can see them any time, you probably never will because you'll never look.




Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,997
S
Big Bolt Forum Co-moderator
Big Bolt Forum Co-moderator
S Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,997
Unless you knew someone, who knew someone, I am not sure how you would know about the collection? The collections I have seen in the area, I only got to see them because someone else knew about them. They weren't advertised. Event he old truck museum in Cloverdale isn't that well advertised. Now the two LeMay collections in Tacoma advertise more, but I am sure there is a lot of the public that doesn't know they are there. Of course these are all museums and not private collections.


A day without laughter is a day wasted- Charlie Chaplin
When wrestling a grizzly bear, you have to keep at it until the bear gets tired, not when you get tired.

1948 Chevy 2-Ton

Moderated by  Gord&Fran 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0