| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,139 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 110 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 110 | Is there any place you can find steel running boards for a 46?
How good are the fiberglass ones?
Dan Mascheck Wharton, TX | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 200 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 200 | E-bay, and any internet truck sites seem to sport them on occasion...they are expensive...
I have no experience with any fiberglass stuff..but i have not heard too many bad things about Fiberglass products... | | | | | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 191 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2004 Posts: 191 | I've got a pretty good set on Spunky. He's for sell right now, but if not sold in the next few days or a week, I may part him out. I'm asking $700 for the whole truck. Might be some other parts you would want. | | |
| |
| |