| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (NJC),
151
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,117 Posts1,056,296 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 | Ok A few people have inquired about getting a shirt when they could not attend. Here is the message from our printer.
"As for additional shirts, I’ll keep the screens up for a week after the show. If you get more orders, they will be at the same pricing as your build order. I will, however, need to add shipping to the order if it’s no over $200. I will pass along the actual shipping cost. If you get over $200, I’ll ship the entire order to one location for free. I can ship shirts separately to the person that bought the shirt and the postage cost is $7."
Get your orders in and I'll have them shipped to me. Then ship them from here. 20 bucks a shirt will cover it and if there is any extra money, it will go the the Stovebolt fund. Cut off is Thursday Sept. 14.
SO GET YOUR ORDERS IN ASAP!
Don
Last edited by 2-Ton; 09/11/2017 7:38 PM.
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 156 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 156 | Please put me down for one XL. Thanks.
DJ '51 Chevy 3104 1/2-ton 216
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 | The order list.
ol_red.....one.... XL
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 843 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 843 | I'll save the postage on mine keep it with Gloria we will catch up again sometime
57 3200 pickup 265 V8 with service tray
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 137 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 137 | Don, Did you check with the Sista's? They may want some.
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 | Sent Terry a Pm this evening and have not heard back yet. Guess I had better send John one also.
Thanks for the heads up. Don
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 346 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 346 | Don, I'll pass on the shirt this year. no need to go through the trouble for me. 
Terry K.
1951 5 window 1/2 ton
The only way to have a friend is to be one. -Ralph Waldo Emerson-
| | |
| |
| |